Posted on: 26 April
Lengthy discussion took place in regards to processes to activate the club competition.
John Henderson raised a few safety matters which members suggested ideas to minimize risks.
While all members were keen to see the competition recommence, a deal of suggestions arose whereby reducing the risks of COVID 19.
Finally, procedures were agreed upon as follows:
- Same restrictions as we currently have.
- Members arrange their own playing partner
- Tee off between 9:00 to 10:30am ..allowances for other times
- Tee off from the 1st & 10th Tees only
- Arrive and leave when finished…no gatherings
- Members to place cash in an envelope and place in club door slot and to be collect in a few days by Ross Thompson
- No nearest to pins
- Both players names & scores to be recorded on each player’s score cards for checking